- 1. Fill out an online application or come in to the office to fill out the application
- 2. Discuss your mortgage needs. (Are you looking to purchase, refinance, renewal, home equity loan, debt consolidation etc)
- 3. Gather the necessary documents for the deal (Job letters, T4’s, Notice of assessments, Pay stubs, Property tax bill, current mortgage statement etc.)
- 4. Broker submits the application and supporting documents
- 5. Get an appraisal done
- 6. Mortgage approval
- 7. Sign the approval papers
- 8. Meet with your lawyer to close the deal
*Note the steps and documents required will vary depending on the type of mortgage you require and we’ll be there to guide you through each step.
“Referring u to friends/family is easy. I am picky and you addressed all my questions/concerns in a timely and professional manner. You were also extremely knowledgeable and provided me with some key information that assisted me in getting a property that meets all my needs by telling me about the home improvement loan from the bank.“
— Judith D.
“I have known Steve Bryan for the past three years …
At our meeting I told him I was looking for a second mortgage on my home, he explained the steps involved in the process with great clarity he was very articulate, professional and effective. Steve was able to secure the mortgage with B2B bank at a reasonable interest rate and to my satisfaction.
What I appreciated most was Steve’s dedication, commitment and driving results, I will recommend him to anyone in the future.“
— Shelley D
“If you’re looking for someone that will work for you and have your best interests at heart your search stops here. Steve fights for his clients to the end and never gives up on a deal until he gets it done. Thank you Steve. ”
— Damian H
“We were recommend to Steve by a family friend and he was very professional and took the time out to lets us understand the pros and cons for what we wanted to do. When we decided what we wanted to do he gave us the best option. He’s patient and he makes sure you have all required documents before proceeding. I would recommend him to everyone.“